Friday, December 28, 2012

GK - Update

Hey guys, Kiboo here.

Just posting to let you knows what's been going on.
I'll soon be posting a review for the Chris Redfield campaign from Resident Evil 6. I'm currently on Chapter 5. The reason I'm taking so long will be discussed in the next post. Just hold on for a little longer for that review! It's going to be awesome because I'm enjoying Chris's campaign considerably more than Leon's. Chris' Badass one-liners > Leon's corny statements.

Here's a heads up of some games I will be reviewing some time in the future;



So I managed to borrow a copy of inFAMOUS from my friend, and I must say it is a most interesting game. There are quite a number of ways to describe this game, I somewhat halfway through with this, so the review should come up some time in January, so watch out for this.


Okay hold up. I know Tekken 6 is quite an old game, but be informed that I have no intention of reviewing the actual fighting game itself. Because I believe it's been done to death. Instead, I will be reviewing Tekken 6's Scenario Campaign which is an interactive story mode which was improved from the Devil Within mode in Tekken 5. You'll be able to read up on my assessment of he Scenario Campaign, which features Tekken newcomers Lars and Alisa as they try and save the world. Through fighting, which makes sense. For some reason. Just watch out for when this review comes out.


Christmas came with a surprise for me when someone gifted me with this dual pack of Uncharted. Even after years of these games releases, there is still a considerable amount of buzz going around the internet. The 3 Uncharted games seem to be on most if not all of the top PS3 games lists that I've seen online. I have only grazed through them because I needed to test if they worked, I'll be getting in deep to finishing these two after Resident Evil 6 and inFAMOUS.


Yet another old game joins the ranks. This one was a late Christmas present for myself. I was able to buy one secondhand online. They guy who sold this to me, told me that he'd still be selling some more games in the future. Seeing how the game I bought from him was in near perfect condition, I might be buying some new games from him again. Anyways back to Gran Turismo 5. I'm no hardcore racing fan, but I saw some people playing this on consoles in a mall near my house, and I became curious. I'm learning the skills and tricks at a slow steady pace. I'll be comfortable with writing about this once I learn how to make smoother turns.

There are a lot of games on my plate, which makes me excited as heck. I'll have to finish what I can by January 7, before classes start again. I'll make sure to get a post up by then.

Sidenote: In an attempt to get this blog out there, I'm trying various methods of advertising. I have found a site that "promotes" blogs on the interwebs, so fingers crossed.

WT2KAS8VNRS4

*Don't mind this crazy code, they just need to see this on my blog to verify that I own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment